Intellect Bizware is a Mumbai (India) based end-to-end provider of IT services for Business such as SAP Business All in One, Mobility and Portal solutions.
• The services offered include SAP implementation, support, development, upgrade, audit and resourcing.
• The product range includes – PROemp Employee Portal, PROcus Customer Portal, PROven Vendor Portal, PROsame Salesforce Mobile Enablement.
• One of the largest domestic SAP practice in India with 200+ SAP Resources.
• Expert Consulting Team having 15 years of individual experience in SAP Solutions.
• Top 3 – “Technosavvy SME” at the very prestigious “Emerging India Awards 2013” organized by CNBC TV18.
• SAP VAR Partner
• Rated “High Performance Capability and High Financial Performance” 3 years in a row by CRISIL, a Standard and Poor’s company.
• 140+ enterprise customers in 9 years of existence.
• Clients in India, US, Europe, Middle East and East Asia.
• Trusted by Godrej Zee, Binzagr Group among others.
Navi Mumbai, Thane, Ahmedabad, Indore, Nagpur.
• Define a new Technology paradigm for Business.
• Become Top IT service partner in India – 2020.
• Become Top Technology Partner in the World – 2030.
• Assist all our customers in innovatively using IT for maximum business value.
• Using IT, Help.
• SME customers become the LE customers of the near future & LE customers create competitive edge in the market.
• Customer pays my salary.
• Yes rather than No.
• Our commitment to ethics and honest business practices extends to our customers, employees, suppliers, partners, industry, local community and country.
• We are committed to dealing honestly with our customers and providing them with high quality solutions at fair prices.
• We will not bribe or coerce people to get their business.
• We are committed to treating fellow Intellectians fairly and giving equal opportunity for all. We respect one another's privacy and treat each other with dignity and respect regardless of age, race, color, gender, religion, caste, nationality and disability.
• We are committed to dealing fairly with our suppliers and will promote fair competition without discrimination. As an SME itself, Intellect will ensure fair distribution of its business between large vendors and SME Vendors.
• We are committed to fair business transactions with all our partners.
• We are a committed, responsible corporate citizen by taking an active role in the communities where we do business. We encourage philanthropy and community service.
• We are committed to developing and contributing to the IT industry and ushering in the Knowledge age.
• And above all, we are committed to contributing in making India a superpower that the world looks up to.
The organization was formed as Intellect Consulting Group (ICG), a partnership firm, in February 2007 by the current directors Sabahat Kazi, Lingam Gopalkrishna and Sanjay Gupte.
The three co-founders share a common background having worked together in the Management Team of a leading Mumbai, India based SAP Service Provider.
Sabahat had specialization in Logistics function such as Sales, Purchase, Inventory management, Production while Gopal specialized in Finance and Costing. Similarly Sanjay had expertise in programming and developments.
The strength in these core areas made Intellect a strong contender in the SAP services space.
As more people joined, Intellect grew and was converted to a private limited company by the name Intellect Bizware Services Pvt. Ltd. (IBIZ). Intellect's strength had been and will always be real customer focus and innovative delivery of solutions".
Some of Intellects milestones have been.
2007 - Serving the first customer
2008 - 1st implementation of SAP ERP
2009 - 1st overseas implementation
2010 - becoming an SAP EBM partner
2011 - winning the first Fortune 500 client deal
2012 - 1st Foray into non-SAP software development
2013 - 100th Customer & Top 3 – Technosavvy SME at the “Emerging India Awards 2013”
2014 - Maximum number of SAP implementations in west zone in India
2015 - Becoming subsidiary of Nihilent. Awarded EBM Partner of the Year by SAP India
2016 - Pioneering work in S/4HANA
Sabahat has more than 21 years of experience out of which he has spent 18 years in SAP services. During his career he has been involved in more than 60 implementations in different capacities. He has worked both on the customer side as well as the implementation side giving him a unique perspective of SAP.
He has been involved in best practices solution development on SAP ERP at SAP Labs, Shanghai and had conceptualized and qualified SAP A1 Solutions for Chemicals, Textiles and Pharmaceuticals industry. He has also presented the SAP Solution at SAP Summits.
At Intellect he heads the Business development, Solutions and Human resources and mentors the team in the logistics functions in SAP. He also leads the product development team for web and mobile applications.
He is a Engineering graduate with a Masters in Business Administration and used to work in the central marketing office of a steel major.
Sabahat is passionate about technology and freaks out on gadgets. In his free time, he loves to read and is an avid movie buff. He lives in Navi Mumbai with his mother, wife and two kids.
Gopal has more than 21 years of experience out of which he has spent 18 years in SAP. During his career he has been involved in more than 60 implementations in different capacities. He has expertise in module integration, management reporting requirements, statutory requirements and has helped large and small, listed and unlisted organizations to close their yearly financial books. His quick analysis and pragmatic approach has many admirers in the CFO community.
He has been involved in best practices solution development on SAP ERP at SAP Labs, Shanghai. At Intellect he heads the delivery function and mentors the team in the finance, accounts and costing functions in SAP.
At Intellect he heads the Delivery and Finance and mentors the team in the Finance and Controlling functions in SAP.
He is a qualified Chartered Accountant and a Cost Accountant and earlier used to work with a project financing company and as an auditor.
Gopal loves music. He lives in Thane with his wife and two kids.
Sanjay has more than 25 years of experience out of which he has spent 18 years in SAP. During his career he has been involved in more than 60 implementations in different capacities. He has expertise in solution development, statutory reporting and has led development of many add on components to fill the white spaces in the SAP solution landscape.
At Intellect he heads the Development and Training and mentors the team on ABAP programming, interfacing and Add on developments. He is an Electronics Engineer by qualification and earlier used to run his own computer hardware business.
Sanjay loves socializing. He lives in Thane with his mother, wife and two daughters.
Suhas has more than 27 years of experience in different industries and domains such as Finance/banking, Logistics, IT Consulting, Services & Solutions etc. He also worked many years in the USA for business development. His creative thinking with innovative business ideas and entrepreneur approach made Intellect's sales very sharp and focused.In the past he has worked in Michigan USA in Business Development with core strength in client relationships.
Before joining Intellect, Suhas was working with an IT Company as a General Manager - Marketing and then was assigned an additional role in the company management as the Director - Human Affairs.
At Intellect he is responsible for the Sales, Marketing and Resourcing function and mentors the sales and resourcing teams.
Suhas likes to socialize. He lives in Navi Mumbai with his wife and daughter.
Dharmen has more than 16 years of experience out of which he has spent 15 years in SAP. He specializes in BASIS and Netweaver. During his career he has led installations, upgrades and hardware/database migration on SAP . He has experience on various Operating system platforms based on Unix , Windows and various databases like MSSQL , IBM DB2, MaxDB, Oracle . He also has expertise in setting up Disaster recovery environment and failover clusters .At Intellect he heads the BASIS and Netweaver function and mentors the team in the technology side of SAP and IT infrastructure.
He holds Masters Degree in Computer Science and also a IBM DB2 Certified Consultant.
At Intellect he is responsible for the Database administration and SAP Netweaver Technology and mentors the BASIS team.
Dharmen freaks out on Rock music. He lives in Navi Mumbai.
Sanjay has more than 16 years of experience out of which he has spent 14 years in SAP. He specializes in Logistics modules and Project Management. During his career he has led implementation and support projects and is recognized as the most successful project manager in the organization.
He is known for coming up with creative solutions to customer problems and delivering them.
At Intellect, he leads the SAP Delivery team.
Sanjay loves watching cricket. He lives in Mumbai.
" The difference in management perception about the system has undergone a vast change since Intellect came on board."
"today if we are very comfortable with SAP usage and deriving its benefits, I would say its largely on account of the efforts of your team."
"Intellect has exceeded our expectations on all fronts. We will recommend Intellect for any SAP implementation, Support and Enhancement activity to other companies."
"Intellect has created a record of sorts. The implementation of SAP ERP has been done in record time and we got the group reporting at the end of the first month closing itself directly from SAP. Intellect team has done a fantastic job for us."
• Intellect delivers solutions and not assignments.
• Intellect doesn’t believe in Headcount.
• Intellect delivers for all stakeholders – end users, management.
• Intellect delivers. Full Stop.
• If Intellect can improve a solution, They will.
• Knowledge is Key, Intellect has a hands-on senior team to utilize their knowledge on each and every project.